Monday, October 02, 2006

And Now For Something Completely Different...

(Kudos to Monty Python) Anyway, I have taken the leftover yarn from my last pair of socks and tried an experiment. I magic cast on 4 sts, increased in each one the second round, put a marker in between and continued to increase on each side of the marker and each end every other row and see what I got? I'm thinking it's the top of a hat. Maybe. The possibilities are endless. I'll let you know when I finish-then we'll all know.


Next up is Jazz, 50 alpaca 50 wool by Artful Yarns. Soft Soft Soft. The pic stinks so I'll tell you what the colors are: royal blue, muted teal green, gray and charcoal.

I'm thinking a top down cardi with an interesting border from Nicky Epstein's Knitting on the Edge.
I will do the double button hole bands with removable button strip as I did with the Kiwi-fewer buttons this time though. But that's down the road awhile. I have to figure out what the circle of the former picture is going to become. Open to suggestions.

No comments: