Monday, September 10, 2007

I Haven't Had Time to Blog.....

I've been knitting.

First, Marl denim merino crew for mom...shhhhhh, it's for Christmas



Merino Mock Turtle with Baby Cables for me, extra long
Below is a Shelly Mackie design. I made the shoulder span a bit too wide but will definitely do again. Here it is short...
and the backFlip it upside down and it's long (and blurry)
and the back
I had fun making this one. It's Araucania Natures wool in a green pear colorway, variegated. Good to know my crocheting skills are still viable.

I also managed a pair of socks with Baby Cable rib. Lana Grossa Mega Boot Stretch I believe.


On the needles is a red poncho (what is this thing I have with ponchos-love them) of Araucania Natures Wool Chunky. Hopefully it won't take months to get that blogged! And I'm counting on New England getting out of this stupid heat wave.

No comments: