Monday, November 08, 2010

Allllllrighty Then.

Camera is now operational. Too bad I haven't snapped any works in process...(doink, doink, doink)Instead, I'll insert life around me. Hang on!

A trip back up Mt. Sugarloaf in South Deerfield, MA to take in the fall foliage. The Connecticut River in all its glory.
 To the west 
 To the east
 South.
Then there was a stop at Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory, again in South Deerfield.




 Little birds live there too.
 Quail
First week in November and we're still sporting some color.

 Ah, the beauty that is Western Massachusetts.


 But all fun must come to an end...leaves, leaves everywhere.

 To the left...
 To the right...
 A crunchy yellow blanket.
 And a gnome drowning in the middle.

Looking forward to a large wind blowing these into my neighbors yard. Okay, okay, I'll mulch them stop tsk, tsking me. It's sad, my favorite time of year coming to a close and I haven't repaired the snowthrower. Who's fault is that? I'm thinking of blaming my yarn supplier. Every time I get the urge to do something home-owner-y they have a sale to distract me. Yeah, lame but that's what I'm going with.

No comments: