Thursday, April 14, 2011

Good Morning! It's a pretty one out there. The drive to work was worthy of picture taking but as I was running just a tad late I had to leave the misty view for another time. I like Thursdays. I basically have the hall to myself save one co-worker who pretty much stays in their office. People who come in are usually less attitude-y than the Monday through Wednesday crowd. One of the Negative Nells' that works here has been up to fetch their mail, whine about it and leave. I ignore them as much as I am able. I have to, they suck the life out of me.

The weather has warmed up and most knitters switch to cotton or other warm weather fibers. I on the other hand, do just the opposite. I want my wools ready to go when the temps get nippy. I don't want to start a warm cozy sweater when I actually need it. Then again, with 50+ sweaters in the closet, "need" isn't the right term.



I like my neckline design for two reasons. One, the I-cord edge gives a sturdier finish. Two, and much more important in my world, you don't muss your hair pulling it on or off. It also gives a nice showcase for the center panel. I like this neckline design for childrens sweaters. No tears from yanking the sweater down over their proportionally larger head to body ratio. I used to hate feeling like my ears were being removed from their post because of my fat little head.


"Are you talking about your fat head again.?"

No comments: