Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oh yeah, Knitting

A friend reminded me the other day that I haven't:
 1. blogged recently and
2. blogged about knitting.
Oh, there has been knitting. Let's get you up to speed.

At the time of this posting this object is finished and drying. Fashioned out of Cascade EcoWool, this puppy had that fresh off the sheep smell. Mmmmm, mmmm! With no dyes the soaking water was FILLLLTHY! I picked a few strands of hay now and then.

The Cat boys are pretty good about staying out of my projects unless I've scolded them for something or the yarn has that HOOO-WEEE stench. Andrew was never too far away from me while I was manufacturing the pullover.

This was a quick knit, boring and dull looking so I tweaked a few areas here and there apres knit. I'll have to show you. Remind me, okay? Meanwhile, I threw another aran on the old circulars and when I get it to an interesting length I'll give you a peek.


 Pastoral
Nothing like a good bovine- in- the- early- morning- light pic to bring the blood pressure down.

There Deb, happy now?

No comments: