Thursday, December 13, 2007

Progress Report

No I still don't have pictures. I get up in the morning-it's dark, come home at night-it's dark. Weekends are flying by. I'm actually taking time off from work to go shopping. Then there's the impending doom of a collosal snow storm smacking us this afternoon. Everyone will be out to buy their prune juice and toilet paper because they'll be housebound for something like 24 hours! You might think we were back in grandma's time when roads were impassible for days and days. Silly really. They canceled school before a snowdrop has fallen. I could launch into one of those stories that our parents and grandparents unloaded on us about "when I was in school", blah, blah, blah. But it's true and probably why today's hysteria over snow sounds so ridiculous.
It's Thursday so the Hall is peaceful. I can actually get stuff done.

No comments: