Monday, June 09, 2008

Southern Belle I Ain't

90's
Humid
Whining
Nova Scotia's looking just fine right now. They have to be cooler, you can't get more north east coast. No, I don't want a geography lesson so save it. Yes, you can add crabby to whiney.
Though I can't pictorially prove it at the moment I did finish Turtle Dove. No idea if it fits as I refuse to try on a wool worsted long sleeve turtleneck sweater. I'm funny like that. I have a "before blocking" pic but the humidity is refusing to upload it.
I have a mood adjuster outside my office window. Mr. & Mrs. Grey Squirrel are out collecting snacks and Baby Grey is testing his mother's patience. She says something to him and he scoots back up the tree. Red Squirrel is doodling around doing what red squirrels do. Pleasantly amusing.
Well, until I can upload pics I guess that's all I have to say about that. Keep cool ya'll on the east coast!

Update: Here is Turtle Dove in it's unblocked state. Resembles thermal underwear don' it?

Pattern: Top Down Drop Shoulder Double Broken Rib Mock Turtleneck

Gauge: 4.5 spi 6.75 rpi

Needles: U.S.8 circulars, 32"

Material: Casacade 220 Grey Heather, White

1 comment:

AllyB said...

Greetings! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Are you on Ravelry? I like how you put the white in the rib of your sweater. Nice accent for the rib and I love this waffle pattern. It's the same stitch as the Jersey Shore Weekender that Chris de Longpre from Knitting at Knoon designed I'm making one for my DH.