Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Progress Report

So I haven't been just sitting around twiddling my thumbs. This girl's been workin'. All that's left in the scrap bag is 5 oddballs of Cascade 220 "Turtle" (my favorite). I'm saving that for after I do something with the dark red stash. They'll look fab together in a stripey sweater. This last sweater still needs the zipper installed but I haven't been in the mood-know what I mean?
I have a sweater jacket in process. I "borrowed" the design concept from the cover of Knit magazine or some knitting magazine I walked by. I also started a LACE project. After 2" I tossed it in the knitting bag. No mistakes (yet) but dawg gone it  if lace doesn't hold my attention which is crazy but that's me. It's a Wendy Johnson pattern called Seriously Simple Shawl. Like I said, so far so good but man, my contacts dry out before I get the row done because I don't want to take my eyes off the chart and mess the bloody thing up! It exhausted me.
Give a shout out to you folks in Ontario. Hope everyone is okay. Had a little shake of the earth today.

No comments: