Monday, May 07, 2012

This, That and The Knitting Thing

 Getting ready to roll another aran off the needles. Mom said she needed a blue one so a blue one it is. If you've been paying attention the pattern is the same I developed, er, ah, quite awhile ago and I still enjoy every row of it. I think this is the longest my attention span has been on a par-tic-u-lar thang.

As I mentioned in the last old moldy post we have a baby arriving any day. The parents are rabid Bruins fans  so in six months or around September when temps drop to sweater weather our babe will be ready to wear the black and yellow in full support of the Beloved B's.
The spring floral show in my back yard is coming and going so fast I have to go out daily in order to shoot it.



My white rhododendron is hidden away but I caught it this year soaking up the sun. After a number of days of rain the bees and butterflies are keeping busy doing what they do.
At the end of the day yesterday, the cloud display was a real treat. At sunset the clouds blossomed in color.


Pretty darn cool.

No comments: