Monday, July 23, 2012

Two IS Better Than One

So, there I was, just knitting along making the design, or lack of it, up as I go when a idea hit me like a smack on the forehead. What was I going to do about the neckline? Boring, boring rib? No. Crochet edge? No. I-cord? No. Wait...let's expand on that last idea. How about double twisted I-cord? Hmmm. Done it before a few years back with two colors. It had a pleasing effect. Let's try it again only with the one color I've been slogging away on. Yes. And here it is.
A better presentation would have been on a model but there wasn't one to be found in the house aside from myself and I was NOT going to pull on a worsted weight cotton sweater in this 90 degree tropical rainforest humidity. Makes me sweat just thinking about it.
So this project is wrapped up. Time to spark another idea from this melted head of mush.

No comments: