Monday, May 08, 2006

Take Two and This Time Without the Whining

Here's what I was whining about in the previous post.


The Inca's with picot edge.










The Cotton Sockatta's with picot edge. Harlot, if your here you're also on the coffee table, see?











Detail of the poncho, wait for it.....











with a picot edge on the bottom and around the neckline.









The pic does not do it justice, the varigated section is very bright and it's an Irish border design but looks more Aztec, but it's not. And last but not least....











My RED SOX !!! These were a hit at the office. They're also great for swinging and whooping in the living room when big Papi is slammin' it over the wall. Kinda like twirling a towel at the Patriot's game. I should merchandise these....hmmmm.
So there you have it. Progress is being made on Kiwi--the top down raglan and I'll get a pic of that as soon as there is something to look at and the Feather & Fan sock didn't get much attention today. Tomorrow is another day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow your really liking that picot edge! I love the socks especially the pink blue ones. Your poncho is beautiful as well. Last month I made a pair of socks with picot edge and I have to say it give the sock a little extra somthing.