Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update & Other Babbling

Northfield sweater has been blocked. Warning: Valley Yarns Northfield streeeetches. Good thing it was a rib pattern or I'd-a-bin swimming in sweater. Other than that I love it. My new favorite sweater. Looking forward to working with VY Northfield again. Broke my own swatch and wash rule so no one to blame but myself. Did I swatchandwash Stockbridge? Why no, since you ask. But since I designed it for a snuggy fit I'm not going to worry about it.

So here I was whining about the snow going away, blah, blah, blah and we get a snowstorm on Sunday that lasts all day. By Sunday night it was mush. By Monday morning it was frozen and my car doors had to be persuaded to open-again. A good hip-check did the trick so I didn't have to recruit my hair dryer. Now it's just bitter cold. Ahhhh.

No comments: