Friday, May 23, 2008

Ummm

Okay, I got my Ravelry invite and I have that deer-caught-in-the-headlight feeling. What to do? It's too exciting! I have stuff but where to begin? I think I'll stroll thru Ravelry a bit more before launching pill balls at them. Yes, that's what I'll do.
Last night I picked up stitches for the vest in progress. Around the neck and armholes is going to be small turned finish and with the curling of the steek it makes a binding similar in looks to I-cord. Hmmm. No, wait, first I undid the tacking down of the steeks, then I knit. I liked it at 10pm. I put the vest, the cats and me to bed after that.
Now please excuse me while I have a look at Kay's Italy pics again then take a wander in Ravelry land. Memorial Day weekend, I should have finished objects to show by Tuesday!

No comments: