Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Too Much Information

Let's start off by saying that I work with the general public. They make it....interesting. There are days and days I could do without them. But there they are, in my face and on the phone. I've given you several examples over the years of some of the scintillating conversations I've had that leave me speechless and eager to share. Here is yet another....

Phone rings
Me: Town Hall.

Them: Yeah, I was in the bathroom and I may have missed a call from the police department. Could you tell them I'm out of the bathroom now?

Me: I'll let you tell them yourself. (transfers call)

It was really more than I needed to know. It was more than anyone needed to know.

And now for something completely different....
Knitting! Socks! Vest!

As temps reach over 90 again, these woollies will be safely tucked away awaiting their turn to jump into service.

If you're out there wondering what happened to the lace project, and I KNOW you're on the edge of your seat about it, not to worry. I've had no solitude time to become one with the next chart. I've got hopes for "don't bother me I'm counting" time this weekend. You'd just love my wildly exciting life, wouldn't you? All this sitting on my arse playing with string. At least I don't have to hear "I just got out of the bathroom..."

No comments: