Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Week That Was

A dull entry as I haven't got the patience to wait for pics to upload to the server tonight. But let's see, what have I accomplished....
Sockotta socks are done-wow, they seem to take longer to dry.
Started another pair of wild self striping socks in Lana Grossa, one on size 0 dpns (those babies are gonna snap, I've got toothpicks that are sturdier) and the other on a Turbo a la Magic Loop.
I've frogged the poncho once using a nifty technique I learned on the Virginia Purl. Huge time saver.
I popped over to Web's Saturday to pick up my Yarn Harlot Knitting Rules for next Saturday's signing. Another skein of sock yarn followed me home. Harlot's got over 100 of us awaiting her arrival so they had to move the event to the Clarion. Web's is large but that would have been a bit too cozy. I asked the clerk about lace weight yarn and she scrunched her face and admitted that they didn't really carry alot of it, Lorna Laces but, oops, none in stock. Oh, did I mention that since I got the sock thing down I am now so Invincible that Lace is my next project? After the poncho of course.
Well, off to fix my turbo'd sock as I noticed on my way to Ludlow, VT for Easter dinner that I have dropped a stitch. Can't blame the car ride as I appear to have dropped it before I got in the car. And no I was not driving and knitting at the same time. Traffic was too heavy. ;)
And how about those Red Sox.....

No comments: