Tuesday, November 04, 2008

It's Here!

And I've never seen anything like it. I've been voting for 30 years and I've never seen anything like this. I got to work by 7:30am (after I voted in my own town. Small line, 5 minute wait) and drove around the parking lot for 5 minutes. I finally gave up and drove down the street and parked in a restaurant parking lot. I've never had to walk to work before. The Town Hall main hallway is wall to wall people. There's a little one out there that's starting to get a little bored with the whole thing. Or maybe it's an adult, sometimes it's hard to tell around here. It's only 8am.

On the knitting front, yes, contrary to the latest posts I do still knit, I'm still working on the cardigan with 2 color section. Or, the Gryffindor cardi as I refer to it due to it's red wine and gold colors. I paused from the body work to get the sleeves done so I can use up all the leftover wool to lengthen the body as much as possible. I want this one to cover my bum. I know you all wanted to know that so there you go.

(I wish you could here some of the conversations outside my door)

Ah yes, it's going to be an interesting day. Join the excitement-go vote!

















Beau is exhausted from the excitement of voting.

No comments: